Oct 25, 2011

The old me

I dunno what happened..

Somewhere along this journey, I've totally lost myself. I don't remember how was I like a year ago, two years ago or four years ago.

I dunno if I prefer the old me, or the new me.

One thing for sure, I haven't changed for the better. I have been more secretive and clingy to him. I have almost no friends in school. I totally avoid all my korean friends, except the occasional Hi and Bye. I've felt lonely but not to the point of wanting to change myself yet. I kinda suspect this is not a healthy relationship if it draws me away from friends and family. Too stubborn to accept the fact. We're breaking up in two months. I have been hoping that time would freeze but that was a promise meant to be kept. I was totally wrong when I thought that I could have given up on him light heartedly. On a positive side, maybe I can take this as the turning point of my life. To be on my own again. To be independent. Gahh :(

1 comment: