Oct 2, 2011

One single tweet from you was the first sight into your unhappy relationship. We did not know each other at all, but I felt bad. You used to be so nonchalant and carefree about life, until you decided to end the previous happier relationship for this one and faced the wrath from many. Now you hid in a corner with a broken wing :(

I wish that I could have offer any kind of comfort or support. Why do we have to go through all these stages in life? Wouldn't it be great if we know right away who is The One, get married, settle down and live happily ever after? No broken promises, no cheating, no heartbreaks. It is easy to slip into a relationship, but to get out of it, you can barely escape without a scratch and a heartbreak.

My heart ached for you. I get too upset after reading news and politics so I stopped reading all of them. And I know myself too well that I will carry this problem which is really not my trouble at all, feeling disturbed and angry at nothing particular for another few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment