Sep 16, 2011

Ohai


Just uploaded a huge ass photo to fill this page heh. It was our one and only expensive lunch in Paris.
It's 6.14am again. I totally have a sleeping problem T_T

With a heart as heavy as a 30kg luggage, I think I should begin writing again. I know these insecurities.
We all have it. In a futile attempt of trying to hide our emotions, weakness and vulnerability, sometimes
deep in your heart you wish that someone will be there for you. Sometimes I think I try too hard to mask
myself in a way to prevent anyone reading my mind. A couple of times boyfriend and I argued over my
issue with people. I hate people. There I said it. Grrr.. I don't like to get close with many people and
usually I'll build walls as high as the China Wall surrounding me and then as time goes by, I think I have
no more friends wtf.


Signing off with an itchy nose.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cupcake, macaroon here LOL

    wall..everyone has wall, mine isnt as high as yours, but I do have too.
    When you need a shoulder, the good friends are here for you. No masks,no colored-specs, nothing, we are ready to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^___________^ i think you're my number one stalker hehehe

    ReplyDelete