Sep 20, 2011

Currently

It's 12 degree Celsius out there. Temperature dropped in the wink of an eye! Two days ago we were secretly wishing how good would it be to have an air-cond in our room and suddenly it's a fridge out there!

At 3am just now, I came back from Ministop with a medium size milk, a roll of mini milk bread and a seasoned chicken wing! And I ate the whole chicken skin without having a second thought about calories @_@

I always do my homework at the very last minute. Like 6 hour before due date which is exactly in 10 minutes, I'll turn off my computer, open my book, go through some exercises, study for quiz and finish my homework.

I'm drinking milk coffee. My room is messy again I see no point in cleaning when everything becomes messy again within 2 days.

Bye! Today I'll try to be productive! :D
Peace out...

7 comments:

  1. -_- i got a few before this but deleted all of them heh. i read yours long time before we met okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah, y u wanna read my blog b4 we meet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. -_____- i'm your secret admirer hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... very funny... but how u know me b4 we met ar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah, i got so popular meh? heh...

    ReplyDelete