Sep 27, 2011

Tuesday


What does one month feel like? Unbelievably fast :(
It's the last week of September. I survived three 5-hour lab experiments, the first one gave me a headache, the second one left me feeling truly exhausted and the third one was actually quite fun because we played with pateri (soldering? i duhno). I always wish that a week would go by without Mondays do you know how much I hate lab :(((

And it has been two months since our great Europe trip. Things seemed surreal. Have I really been to Paris? Really?

I wish that time would freeze and winter will not approach.
Just like this. Us. Being just like this.

Feeling really reluctant to complete my math homework which is due in 2 hours.
Current sleeping time : 9pm-5am

Gahhh. *inserts domokun face

No comments:

Post a Comment